Height 21 cm
Diameter 19 cm
Capacity 3000 ml
Weight 506 gr
Use Instruction for Acrylic product:
• tested food approved by TÜV, SGS, Intertek
• absolutely tasteless and odorless
• BPA free
• not unbreakable
• temperature resistant from -10°C to 50°C
• hand wash recommend to extend product lift
• no dryer may be used
• not for microwave
• alcohol resistant, < 2 hours
• not for aniseed drinks
• not for strong alcohol, as whisky….etc
• only use detergent with pH-value 3 < pH < 7, not for strong alkalinedetergent
• do not use benzene, alcohol, ester or organic solvents for cleaning products
• do not use abrasive materials for cleaning
The following may discolour the product or make them cloudy in the long run:
• Keeping the glasses for a prolonged period of time at high temperatures and high humidity
• Incorrect dosage of detergent
• Use of detergent containing aluminum or metal protection.
• Dairy products, coffee, cocoa, tea, and other beverages may leave a rim on the glass if you leave it overnight. Wash the glass in hot soapy water shortly after use, hand wash or use our cleaning product, Renovate Powder, regularly.
• Use of anise-based drinks (such as Pernod, Ricard, Raki or Ouzo).
• Use of beverages with a high ester content. Esters are a natural product often found in e.g. herbal teas.